Try these tacos with a side of our BUSH’S® Black Bean FiestaTM for a spicy, tropical inspired meal.
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can BUSH’S® Black Bean FiestaTM
- Pineapple, slices, halved and cored, then cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 ½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons sriracha
- Salt and black pepper
- 8 yellow corn tortillas – 6 inches diameter
- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled and diced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup rough chopped coriander
- Jalapeños, sliced (seeds removed if desired) (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Put the pineapple in one bowl and the shrimp in another.
- Mix the oil, sriracha and seasoning in a small bowl and stir well. Divide between the pineapple halves and shrimp.
- Heat a large grill pan until smoking. Brush with vegetable oil.
- Grill the pineapple for 2 minutes on each side, remove and allow to cool for a few minutes then cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Add the shrimp to the grill pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side until seared, bright pink and just cooked through.
- Place the beans in a small skillet and heat through with the grilled pineapple.
- Warm the tortillas on an open flame or on the grill pan.
- To serve: Divide the shrimp among tortillas (roughly 3 per taco) top with bean mixture then finish off with avocado, red onion and cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges and jalapeños.