Grab a can of our new savory Southwestern Style Pinto Beans to make this tasty chicken and rice bowl, and customize it with your favourite toppings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Servings: 3
- 3 cups cooked instant long grain white rice or brown rice
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken, cubed
- ½ cup Pico De Gallo salsa, mild
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) Southwest corn, drained
- 1 can (15.4 ounces) BUSH’S® Southwestern Style Pinto Beans
- 3 tablespoons Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Optional: Diced jalapeño, green onion, fresh cilantro and fresh lime
- Prepare rice according to box directions
- Mix 1-1½ cups of cooked chicken with ½ cup salsa.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, layer 1 cup rice, ½ cup of chicken and salsa mixture, ¼ cup of southwest corn, ½ cup Southwestern Style Pinto Beans and top with 1 Tbsp. of cheese.
- Cover and microwave for 1 minute, until hot.
Add optional toppings, as desired.