BUSH’S Traditional Refried Beans and pulled chicken are the stars of this family-friendly recipe. To make this recipe vegetarian, substitute pulled chicken for grilled or sautéed onions and bell peppers.
- Servings: 5
- Makes 2 Enchiladas per serving
- 1 can BUSH’S® Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 each Rotisserie Chicken, Pulled
- 10 each Yellow Corn Tortillas
- 3 cups Salsa Verde
- 1 cup Mexican Shredded Cheese Blend
- To taste Soured Cream
- To taste Red Onion
- To taste Black Olive Slices
- To taste Fresh Coriander, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- In a 22.5 x 33 cm baking dish coat the bottom with 237 ml of the salsa verde.
- Microwave tortillas for 30 seconds to make more pliable.
- To build enchiladas, dip each tortilla in the bottom of the dish to coat in salsa verde. Top tor- tilla with approximately 2 tablespoons of refried beans and approximately 56 grams of pulled rotisserie chicken.
- Roll tortilla together and place the seam on the bottom. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Top enchiladas with remaining salsa verde and top with Mexican shredded cheese blend.
- Cover and bake until hot, approximately 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until cheese is melted and golden and top with desired toppings like soured cream, red onion, black olives and fresh chopped coriander.