Topped with our Black Bean Fiesta, this taco salad is a fun way to spice up your typical bowl of greens.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) BUSH’S® Black Bean FiestaTM
- 1 avocado peeled, halved and pit removed
- 4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup prepared Tex-Mex dressing
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup fresh corn kernels (or frozen, thawed)
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- In small skillet, cook beans over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until heated through. Meanwhile, slice avocado.
- Toss lettuce with dressing. Transfer to serving bowls; top with beans, tomatoes, cheese, corn and avocado.
- Stir sour cream with lime juice; drizzle over each salad. Sprinkle scallions over top.
Tip: If Tex-Mex dressing isn’t available, stir together equal parts of salsa and prepared ranch dressing.