Top baked chicken with BUSH’S® Homestyle Baked Beans, cheddar cheese and corn chips, and you have a deliciously different dinner!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 1 can (8.3 oz) BUSH’S® Homestyle Baked Beans Pop-Top
- 2 small (4-6 ounce) halved boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup original corn chips
- After preheating oven to 375°F, place chicken and beans in an 8×8 baking dish
- Bake for 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through or until internal temperature reaches 170°F
- Using oven mitts, remove from oven
- Top with cheese and chips
- Return to oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve!