Ready for a fiesta of flavour? Our Chicken Tacos feature one of our crowd favourites: BUSH’S® Black Bean FiestaTM.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Total Time: 26 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 can (14.75 ounces) whole kernel fire-roasted corn blend, drained
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) BUSH’S® Black Bean FiestaTM, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) Mexican style diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro, drained
- 1 fresh jalapeño chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 package (6 inch) Tortillas
- 1 package (22 ounces) grilled & fully cooked chicken breast strips
- In large bowl, mix corn, beans, tomatoes and jalapeño, vinegar, oil, and sugar. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Warm 1 tortilla in pan on medium heat for 1 minute per side or until warm throughout. (Tip: Stack and wrap tortillas in paper towels until all are heated.)
- Add ¼ cup of bean mixture and grilled chicken over each tortilla.
- Add guacamole and cilantro.
Note: Serve with BUSH’S® Black Bean FiestaTM on the side with crumbled Queso Fresca and lime wedge.