- 1 can BUSH’S® Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, drained
- 500 g lean ground pork
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large can chopped tomatoes, with juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 tbsp cumin, ground cilantro, chili powder and ketchup
- In a pot, sauté onions, garlic and jalapeno pepper in a small amount of oil.
- Add ground pork and sauté on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes, spices and ketchup.
- Cover pot and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add can of BUSH’S® Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans at end.