Double down on flavour with our Barbecue Baked Beans and Southwestern Style Pinto Beans. Trust us—you won’t be able to put these nachos down.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 package (10 ounces) white restaurant style corn tortilla chips
- 1 package (16 ounces) pre-cooked smoked brisket, chopped (optional)
- 1 can (16 ounces) BUSH’S® Brown Sugar Hickory, drained
- 1 can (15.4 ounces) BUSH’S® Southwestern Style Pinto Beans, drained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted red pepper
- ½ cup pineapple salsa
- 1 medium fresh avocado, sliced
- ½ cup crumbled Queso Fresco cheese
- Fresh cilantro
- Remove 2 whole roasted red peppers and cut into small thin strips. Set aside. Note: 1-2 fresh red bell pepper brushed with olive oil can be grilled medium heat until slightly charred on all sides. To remove skin run under cold water and peel. Cut pepper into strips.
- Place tortilla chips on the bottom of a 9” x 13” baking sheet. Tip: Line the baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Follow package directions to reheat fully cooked beef brisket.
- Heat or microwave beans according to can directions till warm.
- Mix together reheated brisket and beans in a large bowl.
- Layer brisket and bean on top of the tortilla chips. Cover red pepper strips.
- Top with salsa.
- Add sliced avocado, crumbled Queso Fresco cheese and cilantro on top of nachos for extra flavour.