- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (28 oz) BUSH’S® Original Baked Beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz) tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 tsp chili powder
- In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned; drain. Add remaining ingredients; stir well. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.