- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 5 cups
- 1 can (28 oz) BUSH’S® Original Baked Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with jalapeños or mild green chilies, drained
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 2 large scallions, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- Hot green pepper sauce, to taste
- Tortilla chips
- Mix BUSH’S® Original Baked Beans, tomatoes, corn, scallions, garlic and hot pepper sauce in a medium bowl.
- Serve with tortilla chips. May be substituted with BUSH’S® Baked Beans Sweet and Tangy for a vegetarian salsa.