This one’s guaranteed to start your morning sunny-side up. Grab your skillet and some BUSH’S® Refried Beans to get started.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 2
- ½ cup diced chorizo sausage
- 1 cup BUSH’S® Refried Beans
- 1 ½ cups canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In ovenproof skillet, cook chorizo over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes or until browned. Add beans and tomatoes; cook for about 5 minutes or until bubbling and heated through.
- Using back of spoon, make 4 divots in tomato mixture; gently crack egg into each one. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer skillet to oven; bake for about 10 minutes or just until set.
- Stir sour cream with lime juice; drizzle over eggs. Sprinkle cilantro over top.
Tip: As an alternative to soft tortillas*, serve with toasted bread, warm pita bread or even tortilla chips.
*Tortillas not included in nutritional information.