- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 can BUSH’S® Brown Sugar Hickory Beans
- 8 oz. skirt steak (or steak of choice)
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 8 mini slider buns
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- Turn grill or grill pan to high (can also use a sauté pan).
- Pat steak dry with paper towel. Season with salt, pepper and cumin.
- Grill steak for 3 minutes per side for medium rare or longer until desired doneness. Let steak rest 5 minutes.
- Heat beans.
- Lay bottom of buns on plate. Cut steak into 1 oz. pieces and lay one on each bun.
- Lay ¼ slice of cheese on each piece of steak. Spoon beans on top of cheese so it is waterfalling off of burger. Place top bun on.
- Place extra beans in a bowl and serve on plate.