This unique twist on an irresistible party dish features BUSH’S Refried Black Beans.
- Servings: 6
- Makes 4 poppers per serving
- 1 can BUSH’S® Refried Black Beans
- 2 cups Colby Jack Shredded Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 12 each Fresh Jalapenos, Halved, Trimmed and De-Seeded
- 12 each Thick-cut Bacon, Cut in Half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl combine the refried black beans, half of the shredded cheese and taco seasoning. Stir until combined.
- Build poppers by spooning approximately 1 to 2 tablespoons of the bean mixture into the halved jalapenos.
- Top bean mixture with approximately 1 tablespoon of remaining cheese.
- Wrap each jalapeno with 1/2 strip of bacon and pierce with a toothpick to keep together while cooking.
- Bake until bacon is crispy, approximately 15-20 minutes.