- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (28 oz) BUSH’S® Baked Beans with Honey
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar or Turbinado sugar*
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chile powder
For Chicken Wings:
- 4 1/2 lbs chicken wing pieces, about 20 wings (wingettes and drumettes)
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 4 Tbsp smoky barbecue sauce
- For Rub: In medium bowl mix together salt, paprika, garlic, black pepper, sugar, red pepper flakes and chipotle chile powder. Set aside.
- For Chicken Wings: Rinse wing pieces and dry with paper towel. Place wings on platter and distribute rub mixture evenly on both sides of wings.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium heat (400 degrees F). When grill is hot, using tongs, place wings on grill and cook over indirect heat** with grill lid down, 20 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F.
- For Sauce: While wings are cooking, in small bowl mix together butter, honey and barbecue sauce. Set aside.
- Remove wings from grill using tongs and place in large bowl. Use caution as wings will be hot. Cover wings with sauce and toss to coat evenly.
- Using tongs, return wings to grill and cook with grill lid open over direct heat for 2-3 minutes per side until crispy (watch carefully to prevent sauce from burning). Remove wings from grill and place on platter.
- Serve with BUSH’S® Baked Beans with Honey.