- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (28 ounce) BUSH’S® Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans
- 12 (six inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Lay out 6 of the tortillas and sprinkle half of the cheese, then onions, peppers and baked beans. Add another layer of cheese and top with remaining tortillas.
- Cook on a grill pan or regular pan on medium to low heat for 3 minutes on each side or until warm throughout.
- Let queso-dillas cool for 2 minutes then slice into halves or fourths. Serve with sour cream and salsa!