BUSH’S creamy Refried Black Beans are spread on a burger bun and topped with all kinds of taco-seasoned goodness. To make this recipe vegetarian, substitute the beef patty for your favorite plant-based patty.
- Servings: 6
- 1 can BUSH’S® Refried Black Beans, warmed
- 6 each Brioche Hamburger Bun, Halved
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 6 each Burger Patty
- 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 6 slice Pepper Jack Cheese Slice
- ⅓ cup Pickled Jalapeno Slices
- 6 each Lettuce
- 6 each Red Onion
- ⅓ cup Tortilla Chips, Crushed
- ⅓ cup Chipotle Ranch
- Season each side of the burger patty with taco seasoning. Sear on both sides, cooking until desired doneness.
- Spread warmed refried black beans over the heel of the toasted bun, top with the finished burger, the Pepper Jack cheese, jalapeno slices, lettuce, red onion, and tortilla chips. Spread the chipotle ranch on the burger crown on top the burger.