Every cook appreciates a one-skillet meal. Serve this dish to all the meat, baked beans and potato lovers in your family.
These recipes were created with our gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (28 oz) BUSH’S® Original Baked Beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup mild chunky salsa
- In skillet, cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.