- 1 can BUSH’S® Maple Style Baked Beans
- French fries
- Curd cheese
- 1 can chicken stock
- 1 can beef stock
- 50 mL butter
- 50 mL flour
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 3 stems fresh thyme
- Ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 ⁰F.
- Separate prosciutto slices and place on baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes in oven until crispy.
- Heat BUSH’S Maple Style Baked Beans in a pot.
- Mix water and cornstarch in a small bowl or cup.
- In a pot over low heat, melt butter and add flour. Whisk for 2 minutes and add garlic.
- Add chicken and beef stock, thyme and ketchup, and bring to a boil while whisking. Add ground pepper and cornstarch and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add baked beans to the sauce and stir.
- In a bowl, place French fries, cheese and prosciutto chips.
- Top with BUSH’S® Maple Style Baked Beans and gravy mixture.